Re: fabrikam?

Aren't most folks reasonably happy with "mycompany", "mydomain" and so
forth?  If some issue should come up with them, at least we're in good
company.  I do realize that a lot of companies like to name their
portals "my<company name>", but in the present case that would result in
"mymycompany", so no collision is likely.  In any case, such collisions
are mostly harmless as long as they're clearly not damaging to the
trademark holder's interests (but tell that to Apple :-).

Otherwise, since we're using IRI here, I nominate ???, ???? and ????.