[lc35] Duplicate headers at the ultimate receiver (SOAP, substantive)

Per my AI, here is an alternate proposal for duplicate header faults.

Add in Section 3.3 (SOAP Binding) just before the intro to the example:
  'A message MUST not contain more than one wsa:To, wsa:ReplyTo,
  wsa:FaultTo, wsa:Action, or wsa:MessageID header targeted to the
  ultimate receiver.  A recipient MUST generate a
  wsa:DuplicateMessageAddressingHeader fault in this case.'

Add a new Section 5.3

  "Section 5.3 Duplicate Addressing Header
  "More than one header representing a message addressing property
  targeted to the ultimate destination, is present.
  [Code] S:Sender
  [Subcode] wsa:DuplicateMessageAddressingHeader
  [Reason] A header which can only occur once targeted to a the ultimate
           destination representing a message addressing property is
           present more than once.
  [Detail] [Duplicate header QName]

FWIW, I don't think this case warrants the definition of a new type of
fault (where will that end?), and prefer my original proposal.