RE: Language for Reference Parameters

Dear Paco,

Many thanks for the explanation! I personally agree with the opaque
semantics of EPRs. However, I would have expected that a normative
'SHOULD' could have been used as a guidance to the WS community without
preventing sub-communities from defining conventions which break the
opaqueness, in a similar way to how query strings in URIs are usually
(mis)used by clients.

Having said that, I accept your view and current wording and will not
insist on this (especially given the more important issues which the
group has to address at this late stage).

Best regards,
--
Savas Parastatidis
http://savas.parastatidis.name