Possibly substantive LC issues

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:19:25 -0700
To: "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Do we have an official list of which LC issues we've determined
definitely /aren't/ substantive, and which ones we've looked at and
decided that they /might/ be or /definitely would be /substantive if
accepted?  This is not quite the same as whether the issue is currently
active, since (among other things) there are active issues we haven't
looked at yet.

If there is no such list, could we maintain one, perhaps by marking them
appropriately on the LC Issues list?

Thanks