NEW ISSUE: Defining MAPs in WSDL service descriptions [i058]

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:32:58 -0700
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

Defining MAPs in WSDL service descriptions

i056 and i057 cover the specifics of describing the [destination] and
[reference parameters] properties, respectively. This issues serves to
assure that the description of all MAPs are addressed; in particular,
we should either provide mechanisms for the following properties, or an
explanation of why they are not describable in WSDL; [source endpoint],
[reply endpoint], [fault endpoint], [action], [message id],

WSDL Binding

Our charter says that the WSDL binding will include "the mechanisms for
defining Web Services Addressing property  values in WSDL 1.1 and WSDL
2.0 service descriptions."

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems