W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing@w3.org > November 2004

RE: Agenda: WS-A telcon 2004-11-29

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:48:22 -0800
Message-ID: <32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF0BFDB485@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>
To: "Mark Nottingham" <markn@bea.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Regrets for most if not all of the call, in transit.

Dave

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-addressing-
> request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mark Nottingham
> Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 8:56 AM
> To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
> Subject: Agenda: WS-A telcon 2004-11-29
> 
> 
> W3C Web Services Addressing Working Group - distributed meeting agenda
>    Monday, 29 November
>    20:00-22:00 UTC & UK/London; 12:00-14:00 US/Pacific; 15:00-17:00
> US/Eastern; 21:00-23:00 FR/Paris & CZ/Prague; 5:00-7:00 JP/Tokyo;
> 6:00-8:00 AU/Brisbane
>    Dial-in information on WG Admin page
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin>
> 
> 1. Roll call, select scribe
> (see scribe list below)
> 
> 2. Agenda review, AOB
> 
> 3. Call for corrections to the minutes
>    - 2004-11-22:
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/4/11/22-ws-addr-minutes.html>
> 
> 4. Review action items
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin#actionitems>
> 
>      Anish to start (and own) issue 013.  PENDING
>      Anish to start (and own) issue 020.  PENDING
>      Anish to start (and own) issue 010.  PENDING
>      Gudge to start (and own) issue 004.  PENDING
>      Editors to include language that says that soap 1.1 wsdl 1.1 are
> included for backward compatibility only    PENDING
>      Greg to start (and own) issue 022.  PENDING
>      Gudge to start (and own) issue 025.  PENDING
>      Hugo to start (and own) issue 014.  PENDING
>      Hugo to start (and own) issue 019.  PENDING
>      Marc to start (and own) issue 007.  PENDING
>      Marc to start (and own) issue 015.  PENDING
>      Rebecca to start (and own) issue 024.  PENDING
>      SteveV to refine proposals for issue 023.  PENDING
>      Hugo to send a refined proposal for issue 021. Due 2004-11-26.
DONE
>      Anish to provide more use cases/justification for issue 023. Due
> 2004-11-24.  PENDING
>      David to provide use case for Ref Props. Due 2004-12-01.  PENDING
>      Marc H to raise a new issue about the "MEP" scope of the
> parameters.  DONE
>      Paco to make a proposal for issue 001. Due 2004-12-01.  PENDING
>      Paul to make a revised proposal for issue 028. Due 2004-12-01.
> PENDING (?)
>      Paul to put together proposal for issue 009. Due 2004-12-01.
> PENDING
> 
> 5. Future Meetings
>   - 2004-12-06 teleconference
>   - 2004-12-0[7-9] F2F
> 
> 6. Working Drafts
>   - Publication status update
> 
> 7. New Issues
> 
> * i036 - WS-Addressing MIME Media Type
> Owner: ?
> 
> * i037 - Replace QNames with anyURI
> Owner: ?
> 
> * i038 - Scope of message addressing properties
> Owner: ?
> 
> * i039 - Spec name versioning
> Owner: ?
> 
> * Securing EPRs
> 
> 8. Issues <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/wd-issues/>
> 
> * i008 - efProps/RefParams as individual SOAP headers
> Owner: Glen Daniels
> 
> * i021 - WSDL Extension for Addressing
> Owner: Hugo Haas
> Revised proposal at:
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041124142706.GE8914@w3.org>
> 
> * i029 - Disallowing Faults
> Owner: Harris Reynolds
> 
> * i031 - Making wsa:Action Optional
> Owner: David Orchard
> Discussion at:
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/
> 32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF0A3CA588@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>
> 
> * i033 - Reference to WSDL definition in an EPR
> Owner: Rebecca Bergersen
> Proposal at:
>
<http://www.w3.org/mid/7ED3E4E1953E8C43BE701691ABB717DA40B1C2@amereast-
> ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>
> 
> * i035 - Fixed action URI for faults
> Proposal: Eliminate the fixed URI and extend the default action
pattern
> to generate unique URIs for each fault message as well as the input
and
> output message. Retain the capability to easily differentiate a fault
> action from a non-fault action.
> 
> 9. Other business
> 
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> Scribe list
> 
> A participant from the Member at the top of the list is expected to
> scribe the meeting. If no participant from that Member is able to
> scribe, a participant from the the next Member on the list is expected
> to scribe. After one participant from a Member scribes, that Member's
> name goes to the bottom of the list.
> 
> Arjuna
> BEA
> CA
> Datapower
> HP
> IBM
> Microsoft
> Nokia
> Novell
> Oracle
> SAP
> Sonic
> Sun
> Systinet
> W3C
> webMethods
> BT
> IONA
> Hitachi
> Fujitsu
> 
> See <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/minutes.html> for more information
> about taking minutes.
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Mark Nottingham   Principal Technologist
> Office of the CTO   BEA Systems
> 
Received on Sunday, 28 November 2004 17:48:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:35:00 GMT