RE: Using attributes to mark RefProp's and RefParam's

Dims,

It isn't outlandish, but couldn't you accomplish this by simply harvesting
all SOAP header blocks
that were not well-known WS-* protocol headers and achieve the same thing?
Again, what I fail to
understand is why it is important to know that they are/were ref
props/params?

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com