Re: i0001: EPRs as identifiers (why XML?)

I think the usage cases provided for Endpoint References at the
beginning of section 2
suggest they provide a way to specify how to talk to/about dynamically
created resources
(ex: service instances),
and it seems like wsdl provides a way to describe how to talk to
services...