Re: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and Parameters (without a wrapper!)

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:53:55 -0500
To: Savas Parastatidis <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>
CC: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

My point is that if the only entity that can distinguish is the server,
then we do not need to make a difference on the wire.  The server
already knows (by qname) which is which, and nobody else can tell, so
let's simplify and not spend time discussing what the difference is
between a prop and a parm, since it's purely a local implementation issue.
	/r$
--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com