RE: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and Parameters (without a wrapper!)

From: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:35:35 -0500
To: "Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>
Cc: "Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>, public-ws-addressing@w3.org, public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org

It is irrelevant. It is assumed that the endpoint that receives these SOAP
header blocks knows
why it put them in the EPR in the first place. There is no need to
distinguish which were ref props
and which were ref params in the EPR.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

"Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
11/23/2004 09:26 AM

"Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
cc
<public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Sample SOAP message on the wire with Reference Properties and
Parameters (without a wrapper!)

Next question, when you get a soap message on the wire with "four other
random headers" how do you distinguish that a few of them are RefProp's
and others are RefParam's? See my point?

-- dims