From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Srinivas,
Davanum M
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 5:07 PM
To: Christopher B Ferris; Anish Karmarkar
Cc: Jonathan Marsh; public-ws-addressing@w3.org;
public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org; tom@coastin.com
Subject: RE: Composibility problems with refps

Chris,

Can we stick to Question everything (Why do we need to subject ref's and
prop's to SOAP Processing Model?) instead of it's already in there
everything will crumble if you take it out ("colossal mistake" and "red
herring")

What are the advantages of subjecting ref props's and param's to SOAP
Processing Model? And what exactly do we lose by going the opposite way.
Since I am feeling a bit lost....Let's take an example, Omri talks about
Ref Props's as part of the identity of the service
(http://www.gazitt.com/OhmBlog/). Are u suggesting that an intermediary
should know all about the services that is behind it? And on the other
hand let's take a Ref Param ["ability to send "parameters" (or attach
"cookies") to the EPR, without changing the service identity"]. Are u
saying that an intermediary should know all possible values of every
parameter that is likely to be sent to a service?

Thanks,
dims