RE: Issue 021: WSDL Extension for Addressing

WSDL 2.0 provides two appropriate mechanisms, WSDL 1.1 provides one.  I
think it's up to us to design the mechanism (or mechanisms in the worst
case) that is appropriate for us, not to ask the WSDL WG to do it for
us.

I don't believe we can make any useful progress (e.g. defining URIs for
message information properties) until we've made this big decision.  It
is equally true that we can "cover out bases" with a preliminary
proposal based on element extension.

Designing a single extension that works across WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0 is
very attractive to me, and element extension therefore seems like a
natural fit.