RE: i028: Implications of the presence of ReplyTo

Why should the scope of wsa:* headers be limited to a single MEP? I
don't see any reason to bring in such a restriction, it will make
WS-Addressing much less useful.

> Also, if there is no need for transport independence, the
> message should
> not have to send wsa:reply to when a wsdl request/response is bound
> to a request/response transport (e.g., soap http/post binding).

How does the crafter of a message determine whether there is a need for
transport independence or not? I might be adding WS-Addressing headers
to a message at a layer that is unaware of the binding in use. And the
layer processing the WS-Addressing headers on the receiver side might
not know what binding the message came in on.

> would say wsa:replyTo is only required to be send when the request /
> response
> is bound to a one way underlying transport.

I really believe this would be a mistake. I really want a world where
the set of headers is NOT dependant on *how* the message is transmitted
( or how some future message will be transmitted ).

Gudge