Re: i028: Implications of the presence of ReplyTo

Agreed, its a very valid use case. I question
whether ReplyTo is the best location for this
information.  As the text "ReplyTo" implies,
to me, this EPR should be used for replies or
If the sender of the original messages wishes to
provide an EPR for "future correspondence" then
I would think the "From" EPR would be better
suited for this overloading, or even a new
EPR to convey this information.  Overloading
ReplyTo for use in non-request/response flows
does not seem appropriate.

Also, if you combine this with the misleading
text in wsa:ReplyTo and wsa:FaultTo, where the
client is lead to believe it can control whether
or not messages will be generated through the
presence or lack of certain WS-A EPRs, there
seems to be a lot of overloading and confusion
abound.  :-]

--- Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>

=====
Brinild@yahoo.com