RE: i028: Implications of the presence of ReplyTo

I didn't say you couldn't figure out the mep by inspecting the headers.
Just that the mere prescence/absence of a given header isn't enough to
figure out the MEP. In general I believe you can use the *value* of
wsa:Action to determine the MEP. Of course, if the actions URIs of the
two operations you mention above are identical then this won't help :-(

Gudge