RE: WS-A Issue 28 - Multiple ports

Can see that reasoning.  That's why I wanted to see
Steve's write-up.  Would you say the same logic
applies to reference parameters?  My reading of an EPR
is that the entire EPR (address and reference
properties/parameters) go together. So my
interpretation was that if someone had a new <address>
they may need new reference properties/parameters;
especially if those properties/parameters influenced
how the transport specific processing is done to (from
the spec) "properly dispatch messages" on the
receiving end.

But like you said: At least that's the way I look at
it.   :-]

--- Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
wrote:

> The ref props are *not* address specific! Only the
> actual address would
> be:
>
> <EndpointReference>

<Address>logical-address-or-"default"-binding-address</Address>

=====
Brinild@yahoo.com
http://brinild.blogspot.com