RE: WS-A Issue 28 - Multiple ports needed in an EPR

I agree the spec is not clear about how to do this.

Paco

                      "Vinoski,
                      Stephen"                 To:       Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                      <Steve.Vinoski@io        cc:       "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, "Newcomer, Eric" <Eric.Newcomer@iona.com>,
                      na.com>                   <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, "Bergersen, Rebecca" <Rebecca.Bergersen@iona.com>
                                               Subject:  RE: WS-A Issue 28 - Multiple ports needed in an EPR
                      11/06/2004 11:56
                      PM

Hi Paco,

I'm aware of the specification's words regarding "logical addresses." I
just don't think it's very clear in this regard, which is why I'm asking
the questions I'm asking. We cannot live without some form of multi-address
EPR. If the current EPR can already do that, as Sanjiva, Dave, and now you
have suggested, then let's augment the spec to make it clear how that is
supposed to work.

thanks,
--steve