RE: WS-A Issue 28 - Multiple ports needed in an EPR

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:01:51 -0000
To: <tom@coastin.com>, <Steve.Vinoski@iona.com>
Cc: <dorchard@bea.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>, <Eric.Newcomer@iona.com>
i'm puzzled where the requirment for multiple EPRs is coming from.

The Informational Model for Endpoint references section in our
spec states:

"""
[address] : URI (mandatory)
   An address URI that identifies the endpoint.
   This may be a network address or a logical address.
"""

so if the URI can be abstract it may be used by an agent to lookup a
series of network address from config, a directory service or even
a WSDL document.

Paul