RE: Mandator wsa:Action (was Re: WS-Addr issues)

I'm not so sure. For example, has the world really been well served by
where XSD ended up? Or would we have been better off having three
separate specs, one for each broad group that made up the Schema WG?
Obviously there is utility in standardizing certain things. And just as
obviously, not everyone will want to use a particular spec. I think
that's actually OK.

Gudge