From: Vinoski, Stephen [mailto:Steve.Vinoski@iona.com]
Sent: 05 November 2004 21:50
To: Martin Gudgin; Bergersen, Rebecca; public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Cc: Newcomer, Eric
Subject: RE: WS-A Issue 28 - Multiple ports needed in an EPR

	Gudge, take a look at your own business card. Does it have your
address, work phone number, fax number, mobile number, email address,
instant message ID, and your home page all listed on it, or do you
actually have multiple business cards, one listing your address, a
separate one listing your work phone, another listing your email
address, etc.?

	You seem to imply that an endpoint is accessible via only a
single transport and protocol. Where I come from, endpoints can be
accessed over any number of transports and protocols. Why limit an EPR
to describing only a single path to an endpoint? There is much
middleware prior art in exsitence that proves that such a limit is
completely unnecessary.

	--steve