RE: Issue 011

But ReplyTo/FaultTo/From are *fundamentally* different to To. To use the
postal analogy, To is the address visible to the postman, while
From/ReplyTo/FaultTo are the address(es) you put at the top of a letter.

> Perhaps this should open some questions about levels of serialization
> for EPRs - for instance, if I know (through previous interaction or
> out-of-band agreement) the complete (and very complex) policy for an
> endpoint I'll be replying to, is it necessary for them to
> serialize the
> entire policy in the <ReplyTo> EPR?

In a very common case (request-reply) the recipient of the message
certainly knows some of the metadata related to the reply.

Gudge