RE: Mandator wsa:Action (was Re: WS-Addr issues)

I have been a little imprecise.  The soap 1.1 action header is optional
for the set of soap bindings.  It is mandatory for the HTTP binding but
optional for all the rest.  A SOAP 1.1 SMTP binding is free to use or
not use an "action header".

Therefore, a SOAP 1.1 processing (as opposed to HTTP processing) stack
will not be guaranteed the presence of an action header.

Dave