Re: WS-Addr issues

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 16:50:16 -0800
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
CC: Jim Webber <Jim.Webber@newcastle.ac.uk>, Francisco Curbera <curbera@us.ibm.com>, Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>, Mark Little <mark.little@arjuna.com>, public-ws-addressing@w3.org, public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org, Savas Parastatidis <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>

David Orchard wrote:

> With:
> - Jim wanting to get rid of ref props/params and Action (and by
> extension I'm wondering if messageid and relatesTo should be removed
> IHO),
> - Marc wanting to add lifecycle to EPRs and make To Optional,
> - Anish wanting to make Service Qname required for EPRs, Address
> optional,
> Action a child of To:,
> - Glen wanting ref props/params as child of To:,
>
> This feels to me like some people want to start from scratch.  I don't
> think I signed up for a WS-Addressing 2.0 that will take N years.

As opposed to rubber-stamping of current WS-Addressing spec with ed.
changes ;-)

-Anish