RE: WS-A Issue 27 - Reference to WSDL definition in an EPR

Rebecca, I don't see what you are proposing.   You say a reference to
the WSDL definition of a service is sometimes required and must be
included.

Is it that EPR adds an optional wsdl20:Location?  Is it that EPR adds an
optional wsdl11:Definition and wsdl20:Description as optional elements?

I don't think you are proposing that a wsdl definition is required for
all cases, hence it's optional.

Can you provide a more detailed proposal?

Thanks,

dave

  _____