W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing@w3.org > December 2004

Agenda: WS-A telcon 2004-12-20

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:16:40 -0800
Message-Id: <050DA9CB-5164-11D9-B400-000A95BD86C0@bea.com>
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

W3C Web Services Addressing Working Group - distributed meeting agenda
   Monday, 20 December
   20:00-22:00 UTC & UK/London; 12:00-14:00 US/Pacific; 15:00-17:00  
US/Eastern; 21:00-23:00 FR/Paris & CZ/Prague; 5:00-7:00 JP/Tokyo;  
6:00-8:00 AU/Brisbane
   Dial-in information on WG Admin page  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin>

1. Roll call, select scribe
(see scribe list below)

2. Agenda review, AOB

3. Call for corrections to the minutes
   - 2004-12-07: <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/4/dec-f2f-minutes.html>
   - 2004-12-13:  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/4/12/13-ws-addr-minutes.html>

4. Review action items  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin#actionitems>

     2004-10-26: Anish to start (and own) issue 013.  PENDING
     2004-10-26: Anish to start (and own) issue 020.  PENDING
     2004-10-26: Gudge to start (and own) issue 004.  PENDING
     2004-10-26: Gudge to start (and own) issue 025.  PENDING
     2004-10-26: Hugo to start (and own) issue 014.  DONE
     2004-10-26: MarcH to start (and own) issue 007.  PENDING
     2004-10-26: MarcH to start (and own) issue 015.  PENDING
     2004-10-26: Rebecca to start (and own) issue 024.  PENDING
     2004-12-07: Anish (and Hugo) to develop discussion of issue 021,  
focusing on requirements.  PENDING
     2004-12-07: Chair to notify WS CG about status of issue 021 WRT  
MEPs, ADF, etc.  PENDING
     2004-12-07: Chair to open new issue WRT use cases for testing.  DONE
     2004-12-07: DaveO to make a proposal for issue 022.  DONE
     2004-12-08: Paco to clarify the nature of properties in the core  
for issue 038.  PENDING
     2004-12-08: Editors to make proposal for issue 038 in WSDL document  
and bring back to group. Due 2005-01-10.  PENDING
     2004-12-08: Gudge to redraw the chart he presented WRT issue 001  
with more columns, for discussion via e-mail.  PENDING
     2004-12-09: Jonathan to coordinate our resolution of issue 033 with  
WSDL WG.  DONE
     2004-12-09: Jonathan to modify his proposal for issue 034 to allow  
for new MEPs. Due 2004-12-16.  DONE
     2004-12-09: Hugo to comment on Jonathan's proposal for issue 034  
regarding uniqueness of Interface names in default Actions.  PENDING
     2004-12-09: MarcH to extend Jonathan's proposal for issue 034 to  
cover WSDL-defined Faults, for issue 035.  PENDING
     2004-12-13: Anish to refine description of issue 020 (the mapping  
between ws-addressing and WSDL).  PENDING
     2004-12-13: Anish to propose text to clarify how action values  
should be generated (or implications of uniqueness in action values)  
for issue 017.  PENDING
     2004-12-13: Dims to expand upon, give example of, and effect of  
proposed solutions on composibility problem WRT issue 008.  PENDING
     2004-12-13: Dims to talk to William from HP WRT modifying EPRs  
(potential issue).  PENDING
     2004-12-13: Glen to expand upon, give example of, and effect of  
proposed solutions on simplicity, consistency, clarity problems WRT  
issue 008.  PENDING
     2004-12-13: Hugo to start discussion on what and how many things we  
are identifying WRT issue 001.  PENDING
     2004-12-13: Paul to expand upon proposal three for issue 009. Due  
2005-01-03.  PENDING

5. Co-ordination

* Review of Web Services Choreography Description Language (WS-CDL)
   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Dec/0042.html>

6. New and Proposed Issues

* i040 Processing Model of our SOAP Faults
   Owner: ?

* i041 Use Cases for Testing
   Owner: Harris

* Proposed Issue: Modifying EPRs
    
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
87527035FDD42A428221FA578D4A9A5B08907A87@usilms24.ca.com>
   ACTION: 2004-12-13: Dims to talk to William from HP WRT modifying EPRs

* Proposed Issue: wsa:To interaction with application protocols
   <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041213151725.GD32418@markbaker.ca>

7. Issues <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/wd-issues/>

* i017 - Purpose of the Action Property
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar
   ACTION 2004-12-13: Anish to propose text to clarify how action values  
should be generated (or implications of uniqueness in action values)

* i020 - Addressing and WSDL
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar
   ACTION 2004-12-13: Anish to refine description of issue 020 (the  
mapping between ws-addressing and WSDL

* i014 - Metadata Update/Reconciliation
   Owner: Hugo Haas
   Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041215133736.GG21750@w3.org>

* i034 - Action Defaults
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar
   ACTION 2004-12-09: Hugo to comment on Jonathan's proposal for issue  
034 regarding uniqueness of Interface names in default Actions.
   Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041208205802.GP3484@w3.org>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A505FABB99@RED- 
MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
   Straw poll 2004-12-09: 2 for Proposal 1, 9 for Proposal 2

* i008 - RefProps/RefParams as individual SOAP headers
   Owner: Glen Daniels
   ACTION: 2004-12-13: Dims to expand upon, give example of, and effect  
of proposed solutions on composibility problem
   ACTION: 2004-12-13: Glen to expand upon, give example of, and effect  
of proposed solutions on simplicity, consistency, clarity problems
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
80A43FC052CE3949A327527DCD5D6B27B2B7D1@MAIL01.bedford.progress.com>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
80A43FC052CE3949A327527DCD5D6B27B2B7D1@MAIL01.bedford.progress.com>
   Proposal 3:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
87527035FDD42A428221FA578D4A9A5B089974EE@usilms24.ca.com>
   Straw poll 2004-12-09: Necessary to be able to identify RefPs in  
messages: 9 yes, 6 no, 4 unsure

* i022 - Relationship to the SOAP binding framework
   Owner: Greg Truty
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF0C7FE2AB@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>

8. Other business


-----------------------------------------------------------
Scribe list

A participant from the Member at the top of the list is expected to  
scribe the meeting. If no participant from that Member is able to  
scribe, a participant from the the next Member on the list is expected  
to scribe, and so forth. After one participant from a Member scribes,  
that Member's name goes to the bottom of the list.

BEA
CA
Datapower
HP
Microsoft
Nokia
Novell
Oracle
SAP
Sonic
Sun
Systinet
W3C
webMethods
SeeBeyond
BT
IONA
Hitachi
Fujitsu
Arjuna
IBM

See <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/minutes.html> for more information  
about taking minutes.


--
Mark Nottingham   Principal Technologist
Office of the CTO   BEA Systems
Received on Sunday, 19 December 2004 02:16:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:35:00 GMT