Re: Editors drafts updated

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:58:06 -0500
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

>> I've checked in new versions of the editors drafts, these now include
>> resolutions to all closed issues (at least all those that are shown
>> as closed in our issues list) except: 19 (WSDL version neutrality),
>> 32 (XML schema for constructs) and 33 (ref to WSDL doc in EPR):
>>
> The resolutions to issues 19 and 33 are now also included.

It seems that the resolution to issue 32 is also already in the
specification: "All information items defined by WS-Addressing are
identified by the XML namespace URI [XML Namespaces]
"http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/addressing". A normative XML Schema [XML
Schema Structures, XML Schema Datatypes] document can be obtained by
dereferencing the XML namespace URI."

The specification now reflects the resolutions to all closed issues -
at least until Monday's meeting.

>> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-
>> core.html
>> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-