Re: i014 - Metadata Update/Reconciliation: a proposal

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:04:09 -0500 (EST)
To: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
cc: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>, "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

> It seems to me that there are lots of factors that may
> influence the metadata associated with an EPR and WSA can't possibly take
> them all into account.

WSA doesn't take them all into account; it requires the application(s)
involved to take them all into account.  That may be an undue burden.
Or not:  does "we're the same server" mean "we'll always answer the same
to everyone"?  Of course not.
	/r$

XML Security Overview      http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html