Proposal to close issue i010 as a dup of isue i023

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:46:11 -0800
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

During the recent F2F issue i023 was closed with no action.
Issue i023 states:

"i023 Required properties in EPRs
Should [address], [selected port type] and [service-port] be required in
EPRs?"

Issue i010 states:

"i010 EPR Robustness
The EPR structure only requires an address at this point; more metadata
is required to describe a Web service. Should more information be
required to be included in EPRs?"

Essentially, i010 asks the same question as issue i023 -- should more
information ([portType], [service-port], [policy], wsdl location etc) be
required in an EPR -- instead of the status quo of [address] being the
only required property.

I propose that we close issue i010 as a duplicate of issue i023.

-Anish