Minutes of WS-A F2F 2004-12-08 PM session

From: Winkler, Steve <steve.winkler@sap.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:49:41 +0100
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mark.nottingham@bea.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Here are the preliminary minutes of yesterday's afternoon session, which
primarily consists of the discussion of issue i001 - EPRs vs
Identifiers.

Please note that I tried to capture everything but when the discussion
became heated and it went faster than I could type and I sometimes lost
the thread.  It was especially hard to capture the whiteboard
discussion.  I tried to reflect this in the minutes, so if you can fill
in any more details, it would be appreciated.

Please send any corrections to Mark Nottingham.

Mark and Marc, also note that I may have mixed you up once or twice, so
you may want to check that I haven't mis-attributed anything.

Steve Winkler