Are EPRs identifiers?

From: Srinivas, Davanum M <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:24:34 -0500
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
End of call today I raised this and someone said, oh we are not
discussing MetadataExchange....

I asked this question since we used WSRF's use of WS-Addressing as a
reference data point, let's use WS-MetadataExchange for another data

Question:  I have 2 EPR's, both differ only by a RefProperty, If i use
say MetadataExchange, will i get the same WSDL?

If the answer was "yes, it might be different.  E.G. different
policies." it then implies that EPR is an identifier!!!

Davanum Srinivas
Computer Associates
Senior Architect, Web Services Group
Tel: +1 508 628 8251