RE: i001: EPRs as identifiers: update to EPR pros and cons by adding ref prop scenario

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:10:50 -0800
To: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

What is the point of this?  I haven't been asked by the WG to produce a
document of such a form, just a comparison.  I'd be glad to, but I
wasn't asked to.

Also, I disagree with good chunks of the content.  You say the same
thing - that using referencePs takes an address/identifier out of the
web - repeatedly.  I guess I could say "soap processing model" 50 times,
but what's the point of that?   This seems like a "Yes it does No it
doesn't Yes it does No it doesn't" kind of discussion style.

Also, I disagree with your conclusion.  My update conclusion says that
there are pros and cons to both, and yours is an advocacy position.

Also, you did not include a reference property example.  Why publish
such a document that slags reference properties and yet not include a
reference property example that you know exists?

Dave