RE: i037: Replace QName's with anyURI

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:57:58 -0800
To: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

There's been no proof that the problems that the TAG finding talks about
are relevant to WS-A.  I generally refuse to do things "because somebody
smart said so", and *especially* when the smart people didn't outlaw
QNames and noted many cases where they were useful.  I remember when I
mentioned to TimBL that OASIS WS-Security had moved to URIs from QNames,
and he sighed and said "there goes readability".

Dave