RE: i037: Replace QName's with anyURI

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:20:46 -0500 (EST)
To: "Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>
cc: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, Harris Reynolds <hreynolds@webmethods.com>, "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

> I kind of agree...get rid of all three or keep all three :)

I dunno.  It doesn't seem to be unreasonable to say "at least don't
make it worse."  That follows section 6 of the TAG finding, I'd say.

On the other hand, if we really want to take external QName's and
turn them into URI's, I have an Internet Draft coming out soon; I
conned Dave Orchard into co-authoring.  We can post the draft if
there's interest now.
        /r$

XML Security Overview      http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html