W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing@w3.org > December 2004

Agenda: 2004-12-07 F2F, Redmond, WA US

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:37:47 -0500
Message-Id: <2BF93B6E-44BB-11D9-8692-000A95BD86C0@bea.com>
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

W3C Web Services Addressing Working Group - face-to-face meeting agenda
   Tuesday, 07 December - Thursday, 09 December
   Logistics linked from the WG Admin page  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin>

Tuesday, December 7
-------------------------------------
09:00-09:30:
  - Introductions
  - Roll Call
  - Assign Scribes
  - Agenda Review
  - AOB
  - Action Item Review

     Anish to start (and own) issue 013.  PENDING
     Anish to start (and own) issue 020.  PENDING
     Anish to start (and own) issue 010.  PENDING
     Gudge to start (and own) issue 004.  PENDING
     Greg to start (and own) issue 022.  PENDING
     Gudge to start (and own) issue 025.  PENDING
     Hugo to start (and own) issue 014.  PENDING
     Marc to start (and own) issue 007.  PENDING
     Marc to start (and own) issue 015.  PENDING
     Rebecca to start (and own) issue 024.  PENDING
     SteveV to refine proposals for issue 023.  PENDING
     Anish to provide more use cases/justification for issue 023. Due  
2004-11-24.  PENDING
     David to provide use case for Ref Props. Due 2004-12-01.  PENDING
     Marc H to raise a new issue about the "MEP" scope of the  
parameters.  DONE
     Paco to make a proposal for issue 001. Due 2004-12-01.  DONE
     Paul to put together proposal for issue 009. Due 2004-12-01.  DONE
     Greg to talk to James Snell about registering a media-type for WS-A  
(issue 036). Due 2004-12-06.  PENDING
     Harris and Hugo to make a proposal for issue 037 (Qnames vs URIs).  
Due 2004-12-07  PENDING
     Gudge to make a proposal for issue 038 (semantics of  
presence/absence of wsa:ReplyTo). Due 2004-12-07  PENDING
     Dims (with Glen) to develop a proposal for attributed  
RefProps/Params. Due 2004-12-07.  PENDING
     GlenD to make a wrapped proposal WRT issue 008. Due 2004-12-07.   
PENDING
     Hugo to expand on his proposal for issue 021. Due 2004-12-07.   
PENDING
     Harris to make a proposal for clarifying the text around  
wsa:FaultTo (WRT issue 029). Due 2004-12-07.  PENDING

  - Approve Minutes:
     2004-11-29:  
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/4/11/22-ws-addr-minutes.html

09:30-10:00: Schedule Review
10:00-10:30: Working Draft Review
10:30-10:45: Morning Break
10:45-12:30: Issues

* General Issues
   - i039 - Spec name versioning
     Owner: Hugo Haas
     Proposal: Change the titles to: Web Services Addressing 1.0 -  
(Core|(SOAP|WSDL) Binding)  - i010 - EPR Robustness
     Owner: Anish Karmarkar

   - i036 - WS-Addressing MIME Media Type
     Owner: Greg Truty
     2004-11-29: Greg to talk to James Snell about registering a  
media-type for WS-A (issue 036). Due 2004-12-06.

   - i011 - EPRs in To
     Owner: Harris Reynolds

   - i037 - Replace QNames with anyURI
     Owner: Harris Reynolds
     2004-11-29: Harris and Hugo to make a proposal for issue 037  
(Qnames vs URIs). Due 2004-12-07

   - i021 - WSDL Extension for Addressing
     Owner: Hugo Haas
     2004-11-29: Hugo to expand on his proposal for issue 021. Due  
2004-12-07.

   - i022 - Relationship to the SOAP binding framework
     Owner: Marc Hadley

   - i033 - Reference to WSDL definition in an EPR
     Owner: Rebecca Bergersen
     Proposal:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/7ED3E4E1953E8C43BE701691ABB717DA40B1C2@amereast- 
ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>

   - i027 - Pointing to WSDL location in EPRs
     Owner: Anish Karmarkar

   - i029 - Disallowing Faults
     Owner: Harris Reynolds
     2004-11-29: Harris to make a proposal for clarifying the text  
around wsa:FaultTo (WRT issue 029). Due 2004-12-07.

* Message Property Semantics and Scoping Issues
   - i038 - Scope of Message Addressing Properties
     Owner: Martin Gudgin
     2004-11-29: Gudge to make a proposal for issue 038. Due 2004-12-07

   - i028 - Implications of the presence of ReplyTo
     Owner: Marc Hadley

* Action Issues
   - i034 - Action defaults
     Owner: Anish Karmarkar

   - i035 - Fixed Action URI for Faults
     Owner: Marc Hadley

   - i017 - Purpose of the Action property
     Owner: Anish Karmarkar

* Cardinality and Optionality Issues
   - i009 - Cardinality of properties and their values
     Owner: Paul Downey
     Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/2B7789AAED12954AAD214AEAC13ACCEF1A03326A@i2km02- 
ukbr.domain1.systemhost.net>

   - i023 - Required properties in EPRs
     Owner: Rebecca Bergersen
     2004-11-22: Straw poll - status quo: 15 / require EPR properties: 1  
/ unsure: 1
     2004-11-22: Anish to provide more use cases/justification for issue  
023. Due 2004-11-24.

   - i025 - When Actions Collide
     Owner: Martin Gudgin

   - i026 - Supporting Multiple Ports in EPRs
     Owner: Steve Vinoski
     Proposals 1&2:  
http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA64530313037717@amereast- 
ems2.boston.amer.iona.com

   - i031 - Making wsa:Action optional
     Owner: David Orchard
     Discussion:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF0A3CA588@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>
     2004-11-29: Straw poll - 11 optional action / 6 status quo / 2  
unsure

* i001 - EPRs as Identifiers
   Owner: David Orchard
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF0B8354E2@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/OF129D3AFB.57179590-ON85256F5D.00554558 
-85256F5D.0062EADC@us.ibm.com>
   2004-11-22: David to provide use case for Ref Props. Due 2004-12-01.

* Serialisation of RefPs
   - i008 - RefProps / RefParams as individual SOAP Headers
     Owner: Glen Daniels
     2004-11-29: Straw poll - Should be able to identify RefPs in  
messages: 11 for / 3 against / 4 unsure
     2004-11-29: Dims (with Glen) to develop a proposal for attributed  
RefProps/Params. Due 2004-12-07.
     2004-11-29: GlenD to make a wrapped proposal WRT issue 008. Due  
2004-12-07.

   - i016 - Distinguising RefProperty headers
     Owner: Glen Daniels

12:30-01:30: Lunch
01:30-03:00: Issues (cont'd)
03:00-03:15: Afternoon Break
03:15-05:00: Issues (cont'd)

Wednesday, December 8
-------------------------------------
09:00-10:30: Issues (cont'd)
10:30-10:45: Morning Break
10:45-12:30: Issues (cont'd)
12:30-01:30: Lunch
01:30-03:00: Issues (cont'd)
03:00-03:15: Afternoon Break
03:15-05:00: Issues (cont'd)

Thursday, December 9
-------------------------------------
09:00-10:30: Issues (cont'd)
10:30-10:45: Morning Break
10:45-12:30: Open Issues Review
12:30-01:30: Lunch
(01:30-02:30: Editors' Meeting)


--
Mark Nottingham   Principal Technologist
Office of the CTO   BEA Systems
Received on Friday, 3 December 2004 01:34:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:35:00 GMT