W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org > March 2006

Re: xsltproc and saxon versions

From: Kevin Conner <Kevin.Conner@jboss.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:33:09 +0000
Message-ID: <4419CB85.4020701@jboss.com>
To: dims@wso2.com
CC: paul.downey@bt.com, public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Thanks for the lead...yes, it was a slight variation on your patch..you had asked me to remove the "-e
> 's/xmlns:xml=/xmlns:zzzxml=/g'" and i ended up modifying it to strip the xmlns:xml entirely from the document.

Yep, I didn't want to suggest that fix until we knew that my suggestion 
had fixed your problem :-)

	Kev
Received on Thursday, 16 March 2006 20:33:34 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 19:54:42 UTC