Re: Ignoring logs (Re: WSO2 -> Axis issues (PLEASE READ, SPEC/TEST ISSUES))

Kevin Conner wrote:
>> Did you ignore JBoss->Sun and Microsoft->Sun logs as well?
>
> It looks like these may both be red because of a fault in how you have
> generated the logs.  Both these logs contain the following xmlns
> definition and this certainly causes the firefox parser to fault.
> Removing the namespace certainly allows firefox to parse the document.
>
> xmlns:zzzxml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
>
> The fault from the parser is "XML Parsing Error: prefix must not be
> bound to one of the reserved namespace URIs"

Apologies once again.  This appears to be an issue with the firefox
parser, thanks to Paul for pointing this out.

Time for me to go to sleep I think :-)

	Kev

P.S. We currently have a problem receiving email, we have had nothing
from the list (or anyone else) for the past two hours.