Re: Ignoring logs (Re: WSO2 -> Axis issues (PLEASE READ, SPEC/TEST ISSUES))

From: Kevin Conner <Kevin.Conner@jboss.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:09:54 +0000
To: dims@wso2.com
CC: paul.downey@bt.com, gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com, mark.little@jboss.com, public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org

> Did you ignore JBoss->Sun and Microsoft->Sun logs as well?

Can somebody please tell me what has changed lately?  We haven't run any
tests against anybody for some time now.

Why is JBoss->Sun all red?  The JBoss->Sun run seems to come from
http://ws.zones.apache.org/~dims/addressing/JBoss-JBoss-Sun.xml.

What gives?  Can we please have the logs updated to OUR versions?

	Kev