RE: WSO2 -> Axis issues (PLEASE READ, SPEC/TEST ISSUES)

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:46:29 -0500
To: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
Cc: <dims@apache.org>

> Aside from the "duplicate FaultTo" tests (1142,1242), I

I actually meant aside from the "duplicate ReplyTo" tests (1141,1241).
When there's a duplicate FaultTo, that means the [fault endpoint]
property can't be resolved, and any faults will default to going to the
[reply endpoint], which in this case is "none".  So I think we're OK on
1142/1242 (if WSO2 stops sending "none"), and now that the endpoint has
been refreshed to fix the issue we clarified on Monday (i.e. don't
generate a property value if the headers are wrong for that property),
we should be OK on 1141/1241.

> believe Axis is behaving entirely reasonably according to the
> spec - we are generating a fault (for instance, "duplicate To
> header") and then sending it to the FaultTo address, which
> defaults to the ReplyTo address if no <FaultTo> is present.

Thanks,
--Glen