RE: JBoss->Axis logs

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 07:24:15 -0500
To: "Kevin Conner" <Kevin.Conner@jboss.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

> I have worked out the issue with 1250 and 1251, JBoss to Axis
> should now be green.

And indeed it is. :)  However...

> The response from the Axis server was using a SOAP 1.1
> Content Type with a SOAP 1.2 payload and my SOAP stack,
> perhaps being too strict, was raising a VersionMismatch fault.

You were, I believe, quite correct in your behavior, as there was a bug
in our async reply code causing it to emit the old content-type.  I
think this was a serious enough problem to warrant fixing on our side as
opposed to working around on yours, but c'est la vie either way.  I've
fixed the issue on the Axis side and we now correctly emit the
application/soap+xml type.

Thanks Kevin!

--Glen