[Fwd: Re: Axis endpoint goes around the wheel of life yet again]

From: Kevin Conner <Kevin.Conner@jboss.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:44:04 +0000
To: WS-Addressing Tests <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
I had a look through the failures from the last JBoss->Axis run and sent
the attached emails to Glen.  Mark has asked me to forward them to the list.

     Kev

attached mail follows:

Hiya Glen.

Glen Daniels wrote:
> The Axis endpoint has been refreshed (now supports correct subcodes,
> ProblemHeaderQName, etc).  If tests could get re-run that would be
> fantastico.

I'm still seeing failures I'm afraid.

1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1146
   Fault detail contents should be in the header and not the body

1144, 1244
   No error generated, RelatesTo set to second MessageId

1147, 1248
   Response when missing Action header

1250, 1251
   I don't appear to have responses for these, will see if I can find a
reason.

I think this is them all.  Hope this helps,
	Kev

attached mail follows:

Kevin Conner wrote:
> I think this is them all.  Hope this helps,

Just noticed that 1238 has also failed, there is no MustUnderstand fault
raised.

Hope this helps,
	Kev