RE: Mostly red report

So:

not(soap12:Envelope/soap12:Header/wsa:ReplyTo/wsa:Address =
'http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous')

should be more like

not(soap12:Envelope/soap12:Header/wsa:ReplyTo[not(@soap12:role)]/wsa:Add
ress = 'http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous')

I guess.  That is, the wsa:ReplyTo that is targeted to the node can't be
anonymous, the wsa:ReplyTo that is targeted can have any value at all.

I'm going to go ahead and check this fix in, along with a rollup which
shows 1251 passing for Sun, and beg forgiveness in the morning if you
have a better fix in mind.

getting

count(../following-sibling::log:message[@testcase=current()/../@testcase

> > CVS