RE: refreshed report

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 18:03:59 -0000
To: <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Cc: <mark.little@jboss.com>, <david.illsley@uk.ibm.com>, <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

> That's possible since I was getting quite a few exceptions from WSO2
> endpoint. I could view the generated log in a browser window without any
> complaints though.

WS-I report escapes the captured log files (Booo!) and we unescape
it to apply assertions, so the messages must be well formed XML
in UTF-8 for this to work.

> On the Sun->Sun failure [1] on test1251, I reported a possible fix
> earlier [2]. Any comments on that ?

Er, I don't see a fix, just an idea on how to think about writing an
assertion. It's the end of the day for me, so unless someone west of
me picks it up*, it'll have to wait until tomorrow :)

Paul

[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-tests/2006Mar/0080.html

* and I don't mean Winchester, UK :-)