Re: which end is "the Observer"

paul.downey@bt.com wrote:

> I'm mostly ok with this - it's just a shame that
> Microsoft, IBM and Sun provide a log of their interactions
> with Microsoft, IBM and Sun ..
The report also shows Sun,IBM->Axis, JBoss and IBM,Microsoft->WSO2. Are
you saying that a complete 4X4 matrix is not reaching completion yet ?

I tried http://axis2.kicks-ass.net/axis2/services/wsaTestService for
WSO2 endpoints and getting a 404.

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from