Re: which end is "the Observer"

Excuse me paul...FYI, IBM's and Microsoft's public clients had bugs that we helped clear up. IMHO, looking at things
from another angle is an asset. For example:

- - MSFT's ReplyTo port was closed (firewall)
- - IBM added an custom ReplyTo field to so that we can capture the ReplyTo messages
- - MSFT's requests were not following the pattern "faulttestxxxx" in the body
etc...

Also remember you told me that we should start on the server side and that you are working on a pre-canned client and we
should better start with the server-side first?

So have patience my friend :)

thanks,
dims

paul.downey@bt.com wrote:
> I'm mostly ok with this - it's just a shame that
> Microsoft, IBM and Sun provide a log of their interactions
> with Microsoft, IBM and Sun ..
>
> WSO2, otoh are only showing IBM and Microsoft clients sending
> to themselves, and not their client talking to the rest, geddit?
>
> Paul

- --