Re: Mostly red report

Thanks a lot!

test1251 for Sun->Sun fails with the following assertion:

not(soap12:Envelope/soap12:Header/wsa:ReplyTo/wsa:Address =
'http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous')

The SOAP request message contains two ReplyTo address, one with "none"
env:Role and one without. The second ReplyTo contains non-anonymous
address. Is it possible that the assertions are checking only for the
first ReplyTo address and reporting the test as failed ?

-Arun