Additional assertions for 1150 and 1250

From: David Illsley <david.illsley@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 17:27:37 +0000
To: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
Hi all,
I've been reviewing a problem with the IBM client which has problems with
one of the implementations which doesn't send a RelatesTo on a
non-anonymous response. (I've followed up on this off-list)
It's important that this header be there (pretty fundamental in an async
model) and isn't currently caught by an assertion so I propose adding the
relevant assertions from 1130 and 1230 to 1150 and 1250 to make sure that
the RelatesTo is there e.g.

            <assert test="soap11:Envelope/soap11:Header/wsa:RelatesTo =
../preceding-sibling::log:message[@testcase=current()/../@testcase and
@message='1']/log:content/soap11:Envelope/soap11:Header/wsa:MessageID"/>
            <assert test=
"not(soap11:Envelope/soap11:Header/wsa:RelatesTo/@RelationshipType) or
soap11:Envelope/soap11:Header/wsa:RelatesTo/@RelationshipType =
'http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/reply'"/>

This is in my opinion important enough to add even at this late stage in
the game.

Thoughts?
David

David Illsley