JBoss-to-MSFT logs

From: Mark Little <mark.little@jboss.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:39:47 +0000
To: paul.downey@bt.com
CC: public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org
MSFT pass all 1.1 tests and all 1.2 tests with the exception of 1237,
1250, 1251, 1252 and 1260
MSFT fail 1237 because they send back a response and appear to ignore
the ReplyTo header.

Tests 1250, 1251 and 1252 fail with our endpoint because the
Content-Type also includes an action parameter.

action="http://example.org/action/echoOut"
15:29

The inclusion of the action parameter, unfortunately, causes problems
for the servlet engine we use.  We are not in a position to change that
code.

The logs are attached and available at:

http://213.162.124.157:8080/interop/logs/jboss-msft-1.1.xml
http://213.162.124.157:8080/interop/logs/jboss-msft-1.2.xml