RE: MSFT public Client -> WSO2 Service.

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 00:07:47 -0000
To: <dims@wso2.com>, <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

hey Dims

> Here's an update to the MSFT->WSO2 logs. All "required features" are
> green. i have no clue why :)

er, is it the empty log file thing :)

> Sorry for doing this via email for today.
> Will definitely post a url for the endpoint and url's for logs.

would be apreciated. I've checked in the latest report - WSO2 starting
to look pretty good, but I'm not sure what's happened to chunks of green
for other columns that's now mostly white ..

anyway my head's broken and so i'm off to bed.

will regenerate in the morning ..

Paul