RE: Mostly red report

We just updated the results again:

Added a new log from Glen running the Microsoft public client against
the Axis endpoint.  51% pass, rest aren't getting enough debug
information to figure out what's going on.

Added 2 WSO2 logs.

Tried to fix the problem of ensuring each test has the right number of
messages.   Still some strange behavior around 1251 on Sun though to
investigate.

Sun logs don't get past 1234...

We will remove tests 1145 and 1245 tomorrow, per WG decisions.  Also
1260 will likely be dropped or moved to INFORMATIVE.

test="$num!=1">

context="log:message[@testcase='{$testcase}'][@message='1']">

> > <sch:assert
> > test="following-