Proposed wsa:Metadata Testing

From: David Illsley <david.illsley@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:40:46 +0100
To: public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org

I missed an action for last week to propose a test for EPR metadata, so
sorry for being a bit late but here it is:

Define an operation getFirstOperationName which processes an EPR including
a wsaw:InterfaceName and embedded WSDL and returns the name of the first
operation of the specified portType

Define an operation getFirstPortNameForService which processes an EPR
including a wsaw:ServiceName and embedded WSDL and returns the name of the
first port on the service.

Define an operation getPortTypeForServicePort which processes an EPR
including a wsaw:ServiceName, @EndpointName and embedded WSDL and returns
the name of the binding specified for the port.

I'll go ahead and create a WSDL for this for Monday night if there are no
objections.

David

David Illsley
Web Services Development